After 35 years, I retired from my job with the Federal government so that I can pursue other interests, particularly photography and travel. I live in Duvall, WA and Hermosa Beach, CA.
I've been fortunate to have the opportunity to pursue my interest in photography while traveling to 29 countries on 6 continents. I have also visited 39 states and 31 National Parks in the U.S.
I'm a member of the BetterPhoto and South Bay (Torrance, CA) camera clubs.
- Finalist 2011 Easy Reader Photo Contest
- Exhibitor at the "Create for Japan" fundraiser at the Torrance Art Museum in 2011
- Selected for 2011 exhibit at the Tacoma, WA Art Museum
- Selected to participate in the 2011 Franke Tobey Jones juried art show in Tacoma, WA
- Volunteer at the 2012 Palm Springs Photographic Festival
- Seattle Times "Reader's Lens" Photo of the Week on June 24, 2012
- Los Angeles Times "Your Scene" on August 19, 2012
- Exhibitor at El Camino College in May 2013 and May 2014
- Exhibitor at the Mountlake Terrace Arts of the Terrace Juried Art Show in September 2014, October 2015, September 2016 and September 2019
-Two person exhibit at Seattle's Phinney Center Gallery in January 2016
-One-person exhibit at Tully's Coffee in Bellevue, WA from January - May 2016
-One-person exhibit at Java Man in Hermosa Beach, CA from July - August 2016
-Exhibitor at the Sacramento Fine Arts Center Annual Photography Show in November 2016
-Exhibitor at the Palos Verdes Library Community Art Show in November & December 2016
-Exhibitor at Parklane Gallery in Kirkland, WA in September 2019
I shoot with a Nikon D810, a Nikon D800, and a Nikon D500. My primary lenses are a Nikon 24x70, a Nikon 70x200 and a Nikon 80x400 . I use Lee Neutral Density filters and B+W Polarizers. I have a Really Right Stuff TVC24L Series 2 Tripod that I use with a Really Right Stuff BH-55 Ballhead.
Most of my editing is done with Lightroom.